Shykatz Deli in Galveston says this about Tom:
“Four years ago we moved into the San Jacinto community. It was but a few hours of being there that we were greeted by Tom and Jack. That have not only been wonderful neighbors, patrons and friends. But Tom is a pillar in our community. The city of Galveston is a better place because of Tom Schwenk. He is giving, caring, supportive and always there whenever and however you might need. As a realtor he is on the job. There was a property we wanted to see that was not his listing nor was it geographically convenient for him. But I want to tell you not only did he come through but did so within hours of our call. He is outstanding in every sense of the word. WE are extremely blessed to call him a friend. Thank you Tom!”
Tom has received dozens of client reviews on 3rd party website “Stik Recommendations“. Here are a few:
“When I have real estate needs in Galveston, I always call Tom Schwenk. I am a real estate broker in Houston – for 46 years — and I still call Tom. He is the EXPERT in Galveston. He always does a fine job. Tom even took care of my daughter and my sister in law. I trust Tom with my family. –Sue Pellegrino Real Estate”
– “I have worked with Tom on a number of community service projects. He has an excellent reputation in Galveston in both his activities as a realtor and in his contributions to the betterment of Galveston. I would recommend him to anyone especially those clients seeking real estate in historic parts of Galveston.”
– “I have had the pleasure of using Tom as my realtor. Tom helped my wife and I find the right second home for us in Galveston. Tom has extraordinary knowledge of the island and the various neighborhoods and helped us find a home that was just right for us. He helped us with the negotiation process and to the final closing. I would definitely recommend Tom to all my friends.”
– “Tom is a fabulous Realtor, and a fast worker! Tom listed my house on a Monday and had a contract on Friday. He is a ” detail” guy. Follows [through] and worked a very smooth closing.”
– “He is an extremely bright, honest, and capable person. His skills as a real estate professional are exemplary.
– “Tom is a true real estate professional. Tom truly cares about finding the right home for his clients and their needs. Any owner is lucky to have Tom represent them as well. Tom knows the island like no one else due to his experience and knowledge through selling and leasing residental and commercial property.”
– “Tom has extraordinary knowledge of the island and the various neighborhoods and helped us find a home that was just right for us. He helped us with the negotiation process and to the final closing. I would definitely recommend Tom to all my friends.”
More Client Testimonials
“Tom is very knowledgeable of the island real estate market, and was very patient in guiding me from home to home until we found the one that best suited my needs. Pleasure to work with!”
“It was great working with your company and Tom on my sale, as well as my purchase.”
“Tom was very knowledgeable, responsive and friendly”
“Tom was great to work with and a lot of fun. Went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. He worked with us out-of-towners to take care of things for us.”
“Superlative Customer Service! Tom Schwenk is the #1 Realtor on the Island!”
“Our experience with Tom has been excellent!”
“We are very pleased with our perfect home. Our relationship (with Tom) has not only been professional, but also led us to a lasting friendship!”Live Relax Invest in Galveston Real Estate
“Tom was over the top. A GREAT Real Estate Agent”
“I have referred my friends to Tom”
“I have known Tom for years and am always grateful for his expert guidance and his highly creative approach. Tom is consistently one of the most trusted and respected professionals in the industry year after year.”
“[Tom] understood my needs, gave me personal attention, made me feel valued as a client, was on time and prompt. I would recommend him to a friend or colleague.”
“Tom Schwenk is personable and well informed. He was understanding and considerate of my requirement needs and acted in a most profession manner. I would call upon him again in the future.”
“Tom is the best. Has a great deal of patience and never loses his great sense of humor.”
Galveston Daily News
In addition to being a successful residential and commercial REALTOR in Galveston (scroll up or click here for customer testimonials), Tom currently serves as President of Galveston Association of Realtors. As is customary in that position, Tom contributes a newspaper article each week to our local newspaper.
In response, we’ve recently received great feedback from local Galvestonians:
I’m going to be calling you one day soon and see if we can have a coffee! I did look for you at the Paws Gala to at least meet you, but who could find anyone in that haystack? Keep writing! Three columns I look forward to in the GDN, your’s, Biz Buzz and Dr. Sierpina’s!!! They are in good company!
I’ve been meaning to email you for about 2 weeks now. I wanted to thank you for the column on the Farmer’s Market and mentioning my work with Surfrider to reduce plastic bags on the island.Jeff and I were talking Saturday about how much we enjoy your column, focusing on the community and showing everyone what a great place to live without directly selling a home.
Have a great week,
Associate Campaign Director
Gulf Coast Turtle Island Restoration Network
Sea Turtle Restoration Project
I’m a Galveston Arts Center patron and volunteer and I just wanted to say thank you for the nice article you wrote in yesterday’s paper.
The GAC is working hard to continue programming while raising funds to finish restoring our building on the Strand, and while we wait for the arrival of our new Executive Director, so the recognition you gave us is much appreciated.